Welcome to a different type of blog post, a new little techy type of post – how to customise cover photos for your Instagram Highlights on your profile:
It’s super simple really and you don’t have to some crazy photoshop skills or amazing apps, all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Head over to Canva sign up if you aren’t already and then and click on create a design.
- Click on pinterest graphic
- Click elements on the left-hand side
- Click on backgrounds and select a colour or background. You can customise the color by clicking the [+] box.
- Click on text then click add heading if you like as this will be the first image that shows on your highlight. There are so many fonts to choose from here and you can also customise the colour.
- Click elements again then click shapes. Here you can search the icons you want to use. Drag the icon to the centre of the post, you will notice a guide appears to show you where the centre is.
- Click download as .PNG
- These are super easy to add as a cover, all you have to do is add them to your current story and click highlight and add it to the highlight pertaining to the graphic you have created.
- Go to the highlight click edit cover and choose the one you have just added.
AND you’re done, here is to another customisable way to make your Instagram profile perfection.
Let me know if you found this type of post interesting and would like to see more techy, hack type of posts?