Buying gifts for people is one of my most favourite thing to do. It’s just so fun to think of the person and try find something that would suit them. This time of the year gift giving happens all over from office secret santa’s to friendsmas, I’ve even heard that some families opt to for secret santa as well because let’s be honest – life is expensive [and excessive] yo!
With gift giving one of my favourite things I thought it would be cool to show you my top unisex gifts under R150, be it for a stocking stuffer, secret santa or even a birthday gift these gifts are awesome and I hope they strike some inspo!
- Poo Pourri R139 – Poo Pourri is one of those gifts that you didn’t know you needed until you try it. It works so well at containing stinky bathroom visits. It makes for a great stocking stuffer or novelty gift if you know someone who frequents the toilet! Shop Poo Pourri Here
- Cable covers R69 – If you are a an Apple user you will know the annoyance of charges splitting and having to tape them up, well these quirky little cable covers are brilliant as they keep your charge straight stopping it from bending and breaking Shop Cable Covers Here
- Quirky tea infuser – Oh gosh these are the smartest little gift for a tea drinker, be it loose leaf tea or a tea bag these infusers allow for the tea to continue brewing without the bag or leaves getting in your way. I found so many different shapes at The Crazy Store, from a silicone tea bag, a man that looks like he’s in a jacuzzi and a cute umbrella all for under R50 click here to view
- Mugs are always a great gift I especially loved these simple white mugs with quirky sayings like ‘black like my soul’, ‘the morning glory’ and ‘no sugar baby, I’m sweet enough’ stamped on from Superbalist for R99 Shop Stamped mugs Here
- This one is for the plant lovers, an instant watering can attachment – I mean have you ever! It’s designed to fit on a regular water bottle so there is no need for a clunky watering can. R30 from Crazy Store view here
- Stationery is one thing that people always need but rarely shop buy for themselves. I just loved this pack of 8 novelty bulldog clips from Mr P Home that have sayings like: ugh, pay day, later and yay written on them. I just think they’d be so cute sticking out of a diary! View them here
- Ok this is turning into a verrrry long Crazy Store list BUT the ‘Thingamajig’ range is off the chain affordable, novelty and useful. These earphone cable holders are amazing no more tangled earphones FTW. Plus they’re R9 for two view them here
- Hallo Jane – a local South African designer who creates the most affordable pieces from stunning sterling silver star studs (R90 view here) and some stunning rose gold hoops (from R60 view here) to his and her kerrings (from R100 view here) and even the most gorgeous pack of wreath coaster (R80 view here). You are bound to find something from Hallo Jane, click here to view her full range
- Quriky keyrings R70 from Typo. Typo is the home of novelty and gifting and their keyrings never cease to amaze from the plain Micky Mouse to a ‘sugga for plants’ (with a succulant on it!) and even fricking Aubergine emoji you’re bound to find something for the person you’re buying for. Click here to view the range
- What would it be not ending off with ANOTHER Crazy Store item this is for the health conscious or plainly someone you want to take the piss out of (although to be fair I’d love to own either!) Vegetable spirilizer IN THE SHAPE OF A SHARPENER! I mean at R20 you can’t go wrong! Click here to view sharpener or here for cucumber slicer
Let me know if you’ll be buying any of these and which is your favourite gift idea in the comments below.